The Good Life

Bakersfield, California
One Jacob and One Nicole plus a Talia, a Tristan and a Tyler

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

You know I thought I would be super good at doing this once a week but it was not to be. Hopefully I won't be silent for as long as I was this time ever again. I think my mind was dead and couldn't compute with a computer. I mean after spending so much time on computers at school one would assume that I would have no problem; sometimes I think Talia and Tristan didn't feel like blogging and so we all found other things to occupy our time. To play catch up though....
Talia had her third birthday and man was it exciting. That little girl was on top of the world and shooting off to the moon. My mom made this amazing Mystery Machine cake (see my parents blog for all the pictures) and Talia was shaking she was so excited. We had family over to Jacob's parents' house and ate delicious Plumberry's pizza (our favorite). It so loaded with cheese Talia can actually get full off of a couple of pieces. Usually she likes to eat the cheese off and then asks for another piece but we make her eat the rest of it. For some reason she enjoys eating it flat against her face instead of the "regular" way and it ends up all over her but eaten. Since it was her birthday we indulged her and let her have just the cheese. Man are we nice or what? She recieved a ton of fabulous gifts: her top 3 have been her Mystery Man (I wish there was some way for me to write it out so you can hear how she says it, it starts out low and she says it really fast), her packpack (in plain English Back pack-she put that one on immediately and wanted to go to school), and her "thingy". Now before you become confused that is a feather boa that Aunt Amy got her.

1 comment:

Heidi and Rich said...

TOO CUTE. I wish she and my boys could play together more often. She is a crack - I can just tell. I need to see pictures of Tristen!!!