The Good Life

Bakersfield, California
One Jacob and One Nicole plus a Talia, a Tristan and a Tyler

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Goddess??

Jacob sent this link to me and I thought it might be interesting to see what everyone thought their own daughter(s) might rank according to the report. I am pretty sure Talia would not have made it past the night with the heads of sacrificed animals, still one can never tell with her.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/ap_on_re_as/as_nepal_living_goddess


Check it out and report. I will tally a list and keep the results so that we can crown a goddess....

4 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

Are you freakin' kidding me? There is nothing tempting about having your child named the goddess! Maybe if you know her life would be easier in the end, as they choose from impoverished families, but there is nothing redeeming about the situation. Although things in America are getting pretty craptastic, at least this isn't going on.

Dean and Maryellen said...

Thank goodness Talia will never have to be in such a state.
Grandma

Erin said...

Thankfully Jahnna would never pass! That is insane.

Kristi said...

Hey Nicole, I didn't realize you had a blog. Tristan's so cute. Your mom kept me updated on you and him. Now I can just check your blog out.