The Good Life

Bakersfield, California
One Jacob and One Nicole plus a Talia, a Tristan and a Tyler

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Many Sides of Talia





Side One: Talia the lovely girl
Side Two: Talia the ballerina almost in flight (on her way from the coffee table to the couch)
Side Three: Talia the Scooby Doo addict (she is watching it while trying to placate me and take a picture- she logs about 15 hours a week if she can talk me into it)
Side Four: Talia the bad listener (she was supposed to be smiling by the tree but instead chooses to sit on my lap and talk about being stuck in the computer)
Side Five: Talia at rest

5 comments:

Mann Family said...

Luke loves pictures of Talia in the computer!!! We like to say Taliaisms when we miss her; such as "I am so very sad" (in a high pitched voice) or "I hurt my crown". Luke misses walking with her in the mornings.

Laura said...

Nicole..this is Laura (O'Rullian) Stewart. I clicked on Candice's blog off of your mamma's and found yours. I just wanted to tell you that your kids are beautiful. It makes me giggle inside that Talia looks just like you.:) What a cute family. Tell Jacob I said "hi." Hope you are well!

Sabrina said...

Hey Nicole, this is Sabrina (Penrod) Moncur, I too just found your blog..Your kids are so cute! email me at edzryd1@yahoo.com and I'll invite you to my blog too!

Dean and Maryellen said...

So good to have a couple minutes to check blogs. Went to Candice and found you. Such cute cute kids. I think I will have to call Talia, Nicole number 2. So alike. So happy you have a Peter baby. He was so good and I loved just holding him.
Take care, I will check in again\
Love, Grandma

Zan said...

Nicole, I found your blog off of Nikki's. I can't get over what a little mini-me you have. Talia couldn't look any more like you! She is too cute. Anyway, it's great to see what you're up to.
-Zan