The Good Life

Bakersfield, California
One Jacob and One Nicole plus a Talia, a Tristan and a Tyler

Friday, August 22, 2008

Our first post ever....
Ahh Friday my favorite day because it means for two days I will have continually interaction with an adult for more than an evening. This is my first official week as a stay at home mom and I must say that I am a bit out of sorts. People call and I really have nothing to relate or discuss aside from what I caught on the "UP to the Minute" news at 3:34 am. Tristan and I do love that program and really who wouldn't.

Here are my accomplishments this week: Cooking Chicken Cordon Bleu and figuring out that Talia was pretending to be "John" not " Leon" from Peter Pan. I mean you would think that her running around in her slippers that my brainiac mind would be able to put it together but alas I seem to have left my mind in my now empty classroom. Still the duck slippers that Talia ran around in and the "We Can Fly" song was worth it.

Tristan is a month old and is enjoying doing push-ups. The biggest problem is dodging his head when he tries to headbut me... more next time.

2 comments:

Stake Camp Directors said...

I was impressed with your chicken cordon bleu dish! A cook and a blogger, you are one talented momma.

Courtney said...

i am so excited you have a blog now. PLEASE MORE PICTURES!! i can't wait to come home and squeeze those cute kids!