The Good Life

Bakersfield, California
One Jacob and One Nicole plus a Talia, a Tristan and a Tyler

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

We got Cable today and I had to share my joy and sorrow for the moment. I watched Remington Steele and was so jazzed I did a little jig. Tristan however was so excited to be alive and it quickly reminded me that just because I now have access to 300 channels and a wide variety of music channels does not mean that I need to increase my television watching time. Still I had to express my glee for that Remington Steele. Now all I have to find is when MacGyver is on and I will be set.


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Are you a MacGuiver fan, too? Mark used to sneak down after we had put all the kids in bed and sit in the hall to watch it (thinking Dale and I couldn't see that he was there).