The Good Life

Bakersfield, California
One Jacob and One Nicole plus a Talia, a Tristan and a Tyler

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Beach was a Blast



Okay we had a great time at the beach. My favorite times are at the beach and even though I didn't get a shower for four days my children enjoyed their cousins (er my cousins?) and baths in the big tub (gracias Michael and Jamie for always being so freaking prepared). Talia has a few new best friends even though Porter fell from his top spot (although yesterday she reinstated you so cheer up). I didn't get to read a single book when usually I get to read one a day-bummer. However I did discover the wonders of sleeping on a mattress and it was glorious! I have never rested to peacefully while surrounded by Tristan and Talia in a tent. Tristan bonded with Tyler and Amy and now has the gnarliest okie tan on his arms and we all didn't kill each other.
Another Urmston reunion in the bag!





















2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Love you, love your fabulous kids!!! Will miss you a ton!!

Stake Camp Directors said...

I can't believe how I am ready to pack up and go all over again. But wait we get to Yipeeeeee! We had a fun time with you and your sweet kids. We love you.